While most of our projects produce unique, proprietary results, Fido Communications offers a wide variety of custom-izable tools for organization, administration and training in sales, service, management and C-level decision-making. Here is a partial list of these programs, each of which has been proven effective in real-world situations.
SALES AND SERVICE
• Decision Process Selling – Fido's signature sales training program. Winning and keeping customers by constructively influencing the buyer’s decision making process. Sales ‘best practices’ from initial contact through closing.
• Selling Against Competition – Analyzing targeted competitors and their products and devising conversation management strategies for selling against specific competitors to specific prospects.
• Strategic High-Level Sales – Selling to multiple decision-influencers, including CEO- and VP-level contacts.
• Conversation Management – Guiding consultative discussions to ensure a productive exchange of information and ideas.
• Managing a Territory – Effective use of time and resources to achieve targets and develop account relationships.
• Sales Coaching – Coaching salespeople through personal observation of sales calls, analysis of sales behaviors and creation of realistic accountabilities.
• Call Center Service – Protecting and enhancing business relationships with customers through rapid recovery from service failures, professionalism in communications and proactive attention to concerns.
• Dealing with Delinquent Customers – Collecting delinquent receivables in a way that preserves the customer relationship and minimizes costs.
(For HR or Corporate Communication professionals only.)
• Designing Effective Training – Applying principles of on-the-job behavior change to creating efficient and lasting learning experiences.
• Training Facilitation – Conducting seminars and classes for maximum involvement, motivation and effectiveness.
BUSINESS PLANNING AND ORGANIZING
• Problem Analysis and Decision Making – Techniques for systematically diagnosing gaps between actual and preferred situations and for making optimal business decisions.
• Inter-Entity Agreements – Establishing collaborative protocols between internal departments or with outside business components and suppliers; setting operating or service guidelines to avoid confusion or conflict and insure satisfactory compliance and task completion.
• Sales and Marketing Planning – Organizing and directing sales operations to achieve revenue and market penetration goals.
• Understanding Business Finance – Understanding basic dynamics of cash-flow, capitalization, investment of resources and business planning.
WRITTEN BUSINESS COMMUNICATION
• Writing Business Proposals – All stages of proposal writing from initial data-gathering regarding customer expectations and requirements, formulation of recommendations and construction of a responsive and creative proposal document.
• Designing Sales Literature – Developing direct mail and catalog product descriptions.
• Collaboration – Skills to communicate in a way that ensures understanding, promotes cooperation and avoids resentment.
• Directing the work of others – Giving direction and feedback for maximum clarity and motivation.
• Negotiating – Give-and-take communication to achieve a mutually beneficial agreement.
• Selection Interviewing for Hiring – Conducting a selection interview in a way that yields appropriate information on which to base a hiring decision.
• Presentation Skills – Designing and delivering presentations for maximum persuasive effect and audience attention.